9/14/09

Muzix monday

September has been VERY nice to my headphones lol. Between the leak of KiD CuDi's Man On The Moon: End Of The day and the release of Jay-Z's blue print three I can't get enough. First the obvious...BP3 is worth your money Jay flows intelegently and as talented as usual wit A1 production thanks to mostly kanye. Features include KiD CuDi, J.Cole, Pharell, Alicia Keys, Swizz Beats and more. Its no blueprint 1 but its worth the buy 8/10
Now for an album I've been highly anticipating since I first heard day-N-nite BEFORE it was played to death on the radio. KiD CuDi's Man on the moon is like nothing I have ever hear before....I can't even classify this as hip hop CuDi has created his own genre of music...the sound is different lyrics are catchy and he's still singin despite jays D.O.A. Common narrates the album as almost a movie of sorts...features include Kanye Ratatat Chip Tha Ripper and more. If you don't buy any other cd this hear buy Scott Mescudi's. The final verdict 12/10 for man on the moon
4/18/09

No comments:

Post a Comment