9/1/09

2009

So...I was sittin here....thinkin bout how all the friends I had in high-school are slowly disappearing and I wrote this...enjoy:


Why does at seem as if....all of my achievements have a downfall of there own...
Seems I can't wait to start my own home....but life is so cold and alone
09 graduate thought it would never b....didn't think I'd b remembering who my friends would ever be...
Seems that we've all moved on unto better things...be it drugs be it work be it fame be it leather seats...
Speeding in this sports car called life...fast lane bank right no left turn 4 way stop....everyone u grew up with is disappearing...old friends drop...falling out...clearly...we weren't meant to keep...these friends we meet....well...outside of a Facebook status....cuz online we're all friends....every bitch is that baddest...they're all nikki minaj and we're all gonna be rappers....honest....but everyone's goin away to college...movin on with their life...tryna find jobs its....funny....we was "niggas fa life" I guess we missed that NFL draft....but honestly it aint all bad...this aint the end of me....guess I'm just discovering who my real friends will be
4/18/09

No comments:

Post a Comment